– The default template has been updated to include SEO microdata markup schema to provide Google, Bing, and Yahoo with rich snippets.
– Admin Panel is now known as Dashboard from here on out.
– New private message notification icon displays in the users dropdown on the top right.
– Users can now select multiple categories when submitting a new story or editorial.
– Sidebar Statistics module rewritten and less database intensive.
– Dashboard Statistics Widget rewritten to provide greater detail and is less database intensive.
– Many duplicate and unnecessary database queries have been removed.
– /libs/link.php initialized a new variable $is_rtl to hold the value 0 or 1 when returned from the script that checks whether the content is left-to-right or right-to-left language.
– Social Bookmark module has been rewritten to streamline it with the most used sites and to be more mobile friendly.
– Added 2 new hooks into the user dropdown in the header.
– Changed mobile menu toggle to ellipis from hamburger.
– Fixed the Admin, Moderator, and Normal user roles and prevliages throughout.
– Fix the installables.php to properly install the default modules. Many columns were providing the wrong type of data in the insert statement and one coloumn was skipped even though it doe not have a default value.
– Fixed many warnings and notices due to uninitialized variables.
– Caught an exploit in the private messaging module. We applied a fix to force authentication and prevent users from altering the URL to message other users who don’t follow them.
– Added $current_user to the globals to accurately get the logged in user_id so that the logged in user will only see their saved stories and not someone’s else
– Fixed mysqli server version number not displaying in the widget under certain server environments.
– Changed the $email_headers = “From: ” . Send_From_Email . “\r\nReply-To: ” . Send_From_Email . “\r\n”;
– Removed/grouped/enchanced many queries to improve server load
– Changed deprecated php split() to explode()
– Migrated to MySqli to be compliant with PHP 5.5+
– Added the return value of the link_comment column in recalc_comments(), otherwise it was not storing it.
– Added check level admin and moderator because site admins & moderators could’t have access to the private story to check it for moderation in story.php
– Migrated the Simple Messaging module to Mysqli to be compliant with PHP 5.5+
– Using php explode() instead of the deprecated split() which generated warnings.
– Changed display block to inline to fix the mobile display and added this rule to provide enough clickable spacing in the mobile display
– Fixed to prevent long urls from pushing the page to the right. Now the content wraps properly.
– Updated the readme files of Modules and Widgets to include the new fixes.
– Fixed the Last Logged In Users widget that was not displaying any data and breaks.
– Fixed a typo in the readme from language/ to languages/
– Fixed the $mail->From = $site_mail is wrong, because $site_mail is defined nowhere! We must set it to the value defined in the language file. The same applies to $mail->AddReplyTo
– Fixed erroneous code ($user->karma and $user->username) that was rendering the validation impossible when users request a validation code upon login. At the same time, added a query to delete the entry from the login_attempts table because the user had to wait x number of seconds based on the number of login attempts. Now, upon successful validation, this entry is deleted and users don’t have to wait any more!
– modules/links/links_main.php: fixed the convert url to link code to accept % and uppercase letters.
– templates/admin/home.tpl commented the code for the widget settings
– widgets/kliqqi_news/init.php changed the settings value to 0
– widgets/last_logged_in_users/init.php changed the settings value to 0
– widgets/statistics/init.php changed the settings value to 0
– Renamed the widget panel_tools to dashboard_tools and all its files accordingly
– widgets/spam_trigger/templates/widget.tpl: modified the code to only display the alerts when the count is greater than 0
-Added jquery.pnotify.css to the admin template css folder since it was missing.