Today we have released Kliqqi 3.5.2 with several bug fixes. Check out the change log and head on over to the download section to grab your copy.
Kliqqi 3.5.2 change log.
- Fixed bug that was breaking the Template editor in the Dashboard in version 3.5.0
- Fixed bug in the Dashboard Manage menu that stays collapsed in version 3.5.0
- Fixed bug that was causing duplicates URL to go through upon submitting an article.
- Fixed bug in the Karma module description value that was truncationg the text.
- Corrected the outdated URL pointing to the Kliqqi support in the readme file of the installation.
- Added a special upgrade file from kliqqi 3.5.0 to 3.5.2
- Improvement to the upgrade process; added more descriptive messages.
- Improved the removal of the piped string in the submitted story title.
- Added new code to load the appropriate page (Index or New) based on the Dashboard settings. If votes to publish, in the voting section is set to 0 or 1, and auto vote in the submit section is set to true, then the story will automatically appear in the published page and the index page is loaded upon submitting the story, instead of the New page!
- Added more instructions to the links Module and modified the language constant that displays on the modules page in the Dashbaord.
- Changed “Bookmark” and “Remove Bookmark” of the save story feature to “Save” and “Unsave”